To see an alphabetical site map click here
- Sleep Disorders, Sleep Deprivation, Sleep Problems
Help for sleep disorders will provide assistance to individuals who are experiencing sleep disorders and sleep deprivation. Many people experience sleep problems due to various sleep disorders such as sleep apnea and snoring. This website will help these individuals with their sleep problems.
- Sleep Apnea Treatments, including Surgery and CPAP Machines
A discussion of the sleep apnea treatments currently available for individuals who suffer from obstructive sleep apnea and other sleep disorders.
- Stop snoring, Snoring remedies, Snoring surgery
A discussion about the various causes of snoring and sleep disorders, including possible treatments and strategies to alleviate the symptoms of snoring.
- CPAP Machines, Sleep Apnea Treatments
A discussion about the various symptoms and treatments available for sleep apnea including the use of CPAP machines, masks and accessories.
- Insomnia and Sleep Problems
A discussion of solutions for potential serious health problems related to insomnia and sleep problems including insomnia causes.
- Melatonin and sleep disorders, Sleep Aids and insomnia relief
Information about the health benefits of melatonin specifically on how it assists in the alleviation of the symptoms of jet lag or short term insomnia.
- Glossary of Terms
A glossary of sleep terms including apnea, snoring, sleepwalking, somnumbalism and others.
- Weekly Sleep Tips
Weekly sleep tips is a newsletter that offers sleep and health tips as well as wellness suggestions.
- Message From The Editor
Message From The Editor
- Medical Disclaimer
This is a medical disclaimer for this website and is placed here to confirm that this site is for informational and educational purposes only. It should not be used as a substitute for the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed physician.
At sleep-disorders-help we think it is important to provide many articles related to your sleep health and care. Please feel free to browse the following articles at your leisure. This is all part of our service.
- A Sleep Apnea Machine Is Almost 100 Percent Effective For Apnea Treatment.
A sleep apnea machine is an extremely effective treatment for apnea if used correctly and diligently.
- Sleep Apnea Masks - Proper Fit Can Enable Success
A sleep apnea mask when properly fitted and with the CPAP machine instructions properly followed can dramatically increase the success rate of your apnea treatment.
- Sleep Apnea Statistics Are Alarming - Particularily Undiagnosed Apnea Cases
Sleep apnea statistics show continued increases in the sleep disorder particularily in our ageing and increasingly overweight population.
- Symptoms and Treatment for Sleep Apnea - Opportunities are Presented
Symptoms and treatment for sleep apnea should be treated as an opportunity to have a better quality of life once you have started your obstructive sleep apnea treatment.
- A Sleep Apnea Test and Evaluation is Necessary
Your sleep apnea test may include a polysomnogram that tests your heart and breath rate while asleep in order to determine the extent of any sleep disorder such as apnea.
- The Importance Of Sleep Deprivation Studies
Sleep deprivation studies attempt to determine the short and long term effects of sleep deprivation on individuals.
- Staying on Top of Sleep Problems in Children
Sleep problems in children can cause anxiety and worry for parents if they are unprepared. However, by careful observation and support from your Doctor a child sleep problem can be solved.
- A Proper Melatonin Dosage Depends on Several Factors - However, Too Much Melatonin Can Be Problematic
A proper melatonin dosage depends on the person's weight, and age and other factors. Too little and you don't get the full benefit. Too much melatonin and you may have some side effects.
- Treatment For Excessive Daytime Sleepiness - Take The Epworth Sleepiness Test
Treatment for excessive daytime sleepiness will likely start with some simple questions much like those found in the Epworth Sleepiness Test.
- Alcohol and Insomnia Are A Bad Combination For A Good Nights Sleep
Alcohol and insomnia are a bad combination if you want a good night's sleep. How alcohol affects sleep particularily for those who overdrink is discussed in this article.
- Do You Sleep With Your Eyes Open - Having Your Eyes Open While Sleeping is More Common Than You Think
If you sleep with your eyes open you shouldn't be concerned. Many people have their eyes open while sleeping.
- Herbal Remedies for Insomnia - Nature's Best
Using a herbal remedy for insomnia is the choice for many as natural remedies are seen as being a natural lifestyle choice.
- A Natural Remedy for Insomnia - You Health is Important
Many seek a natural remedy for insomnia rather than looking at the existing prescription based sleep remedies offered in the marketplace.
- Stress and Insomnia Go Hand-In-Hand
Stress and insomnia plague todays society continuously with some experts saying that the increased anxiety and insomnia are lowering worker productivity and quality of life.
- The Cause of Sleep Paralysis Disorder Can Be Varied
A discussion about the cause of sleep paralysis disorder and how the sleep paralysis disorder is caused by internal and external factors.
- Sleep Paralysis is Being Continuously Researched
Sleep paralysis can be terrifying, and the cause of sleep paralysis is only partly understood, however, treatment is available.
- Many Seek Treatment For Sleep Paralysis and Narcolepsy
Many seek treatment for sleep paralysis because sleep paralysis and narcolepsy can be frightening.
- Smile In Your Sleep - There Are Worse Things You Could Do
Some people may laugh if they find out that you smile in your sleep. However, smiling while sleeping is not a particularily serious sleep disorder or problem so do not worry.
- The Long Term Effects of Taking Melatonin Are Undocumented
The long term effects of taking melatonin and any melatonin side effects are effectively undocumented as it is not regulated by the FDA.
- The Health and Sleep Benefits of Melatonin Are Widely Known
The health and sleep benefits of melatonin are becoming more mainstream and it is starting to become known as nature's cure-all.
- What Does Melatonin Do is a Common Question
Two common questions asked by people unable to sleep are what does melatonin do - and what is the relationship between melatonin and sleep.
- Symptoms Of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or CFS - Constant Tiredness
Symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome or the symptoms of cfs are difficult to distinguish from regular tiredness.
- What is Sleep Apnea - A Common Question During Diagnosis
What is sleep apnea and do you have any information on sleep apnea are common questions that many ask their Doctor upon diagnosis of this sleep disorder.
- Melatonin Drug Interaction With Prescriptions Or Alcohol
A melatonin drug interaction is particularily problematic when mixed with prescription medication or alcohol. Common sense increases the safety of melatonin.
- Many Ask The Question - Is Melatonin Safe - The Answer Is Yes
Melatonin is safe to use as a sleep aid. However, it is always best to check with your Doctor on all the health effects of melatonin.
- Information on Melatonin and Pregnancy Is Scarce
Melatonin and pregnancy information is virtually nonexistent. Consequently it is advisable to get your Doctor's permission to take a melatonin supplement when pregnant or contemplating pregnancy.
- Signs And Symptoms Of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or CFS
Signs and symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome or CFS signs and symptoms are often ignored or misdiagnosed.
- Melatonin for Insomnia - Melatonin Is Nature's Sleep Aid
Supplemental melatonin has been used for insomnia with positive effects for a long time. This sleep aid is produced naturally by the body in the pineal gland.
- Melatonin Sleep Aid - Melatonin As A Sleep Aid Works Great
Melatonin as a sleep aid is shown to help regulate the natural sleep cycle during a healthy sleep by supplementing the individuals own production.
- A Respironics Remstar Pro M Series CPAP Is Very Effective In The Treatment Of Sleep Apnea.
A Respironics Remstar Pro M Series CPAP is a very effective CPAP Machine for the treatment of your apnea problem.
- A Respironics CPAP Mask ComfortLite2 for Sleep Apnea Relief
A Respironics CPAP Mask ComfortLite2 is high quality headgear for your apnea problem.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or CFS Statistics
Chronic fatigue syndrome statistics or information on CFS indicate that more people than ever have the condition.
- Serious Treatment For Sleep Apnea - Talk To Your Doctor
A discussion about how and where to seek treatment for sleep apnea or more particularily obstructive sleep apnea treatment.
- Symptoms Of Sleep Apnea, Sleep Disorder
Symptoms of sleep apnea or treatment of sleep apnea are becoming more topical recently primarily due to increased awareness and the increased age and obesity in our society.
- Symptoms Of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or CFS Are Often Hard To Diagnose
Symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome or the signs and symptoms of cfs are often hard to diagnose.
- Tips To Help Me Stop Snoring - Assistance is Available
A first person perspective from a woman who asks the question do you have any tips to help me stop snoring or have you any advice on how to stop snoring.
- Surgery for Sleep Apnea - The Surgical Procedure is Often A Last Resort
Surgery for sleep apnea is often done when other apnea treatments have failed. There are no guarantees for long term success.
- Strapless CPAP Masks Can Be More Comfortable Than A Full Face CPAP Mask For Some People
A strapless CPAP mask is a more comfortable fit for many CPAP users. A strapless CPAP is generally held in place by a custom dental device.
- Stages Of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or CFS
A brief discussion on chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) stages.
- The Cause of Sleepwalking or Sleepwalking Disorder - Get An Examination
The cause of sleepwalking or sleepwalking disorder could be related to certain existing health issues - Get an Examination.
- Sleepwalking In Children and Adults Is Common
Sleepwalking in children and adults is common. However, a sleep walking child deserves special attention in order to prevent injury.
- Sleepwalking Disorder or Somnambulism - Anxiety May Be The Cause
Sleepwalking disorder or somnambulism can happen at any age and may be caused by stress that affects the sleep cycle.
- Sleepwalking In Adults - Daytime Stress and No Daydreaming Can Be A Factor
Sleepwalking in adults can be dangerous. Adult sleep walking can be caused by daytime stress and no daydreaming.
- Snoring Prevention - Plain and Simple
Snoring prevention or the prevention of snoring are becoming flashpoints in many families due to the sleep disturbances caused by the loudness of the snoring and the poor sleep quality they experience.
- Severe Sleep Apnea - Before The Diagnosis
A first person account of an man who is diagnosed with severe sleep apnea or more accurately severe obstructive sleep apnea.
- The Side Effects of Taking Melatonin Are Inconclusive
The side effects of taking melatonin have not really been accurately documented at this point. The FDA does not regulate the supplement and most studies on the side effects are inconclusive.
- A first person account of obstructive sleep apnea as told by a middle age man
Sleep Apnea or more precisely obstructive sleep apnea is unfortunately an underdiagnosed condition for millions of people. It is a more common problem if you are overweight and as you age.
- Sleep Apnea Can Cause Learning Disabilities in Children - Many Kids with Learning Disabilities Caused By Apnea are Often Undiagnosed
Sleep apnea can cause learning disabilities in children. Many kids with learning disabilities caused by apnea are undiagnosed.
- Physical Effects of Sleep Deprivation - Your Health Depends on Proper Sleep
The physical effects of sleep deprivation include memory loss and fatigue among others. The Psychological effects of being sleep deprived can be far worse.
- Herbal or Prescription Sleep Aids Can Alleviate Your Sleeplessness
Prescription sleep aids and non prescription sleep medicine don't always enjoy a good reputation in helping people sleep. However, under guidance from your Doctor they can be very helpful.
- Help Prevent Snoring in Your Sleep Partner - For Your Sanity Health
Help prevent snoring in your sleep partner by showing them simple ways to stop snoring that stops their snoring and gives you a better night's sleep.
- Only A Small Number of Available Products To Stop Snoring Actually Work
There are many products to stop snoring that are available in the market but few can be considered an effective treatment for snoring relief. This article discusses a few that may help.
- RBD or REM Sleep Disorder Cause Turmoil
REM sleep disorder or REM sleep behavior disorder is for most a relatively harmless condition that may entail talking or mumbling in their sleep. For a small minority however who act out their dreams the condition could be life threatening.
- Remstar Cpap Machine - An Excellent Choice For Apnea Treatment
A Remstar CPAP machine is an excellent treatment option for your sleep apnea. The Remstar Auto C-Flex CPAP Machine for instance adjusts the air pressure automatically when it senses a bout of sleep apnea.
- An Oral Apnea Appliance Reduces The Effects of Sleep Apnea
An oral apnea appliance can depending on age and physical condition treat sleep apnea in certain cases. An oral apnea appliance for sleep apnea however is not effective in patients with severe forms of sleep apnea or are relatively older or who's tee
- Natural Remedies for Sleep Apnea
Natural remedies for sleep apnea may be effective if you have mild apnea and/or are overweight. Natural treatments for sleep apnea include reducing weight, reducing alcohol consumption, changing certain medications and reducing the consumption of cer
- Mixed Apnea Whether in Adults or In Children Can Be Life Threatening
Mixed Apnea which is a combination of central and obstructive sleep apnea can be frightening and confusing.
- Narcolepsy Symptoms Can Include Drowsiness and Sleep Paralysis
Narcolepsy symptoms have been used by Hollywood for a cheap laugh at the expense of patients. The symptoms of narcolepsy can include drowsiness at inopportune and dangerous times which negatively affect the lives of patients.
- Sleep Apnea Cures
Sleep apnea cures have been sought far and wide. There are approximately 12 million Americans who suffer from sleep apnea, and the health consequences of the disorder can be very serious.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
Sleep apnea treatment should be sought by anyone who feels that they may suffer from the disorder. Seeking treatment can mean the difference between a good nights sleep and serious health problems.
- Sleep Apnea Surgery
Sleep apnea surgery should be a last resort when it comes to treatment for sleep apnea. There are many different surgical techniques that can be used - and some of them are not very pleasant.
- Snoring Remedies Reviews
Snoring remedies reviews should be taken with a grain of salt. Many of the snoring remedy reviews simply do not work and some are just plain ridiculous.
- Central Sleep Apnea
Central sleep apnea is a neurological dysfunction that causes specific muscles to relax before exhalation while one is sleeping. Many people don't realize that there is more than one form of sleep apnea.
- Effects of Lack of Sleep
The effects of lack of sleep are very serious, and can even lead to death. A sleep study may be needed to determine what is causing your lack of sleep.
- Stage 4 Sleep Deprivation
Stage 4 sleep deprivation can lead to serious health problems and even abnormal brain function. Stage 4 sleep is called the Delta sleep because it is the deepest sleep that we experience during the sleeping process.
- Deep Sleep Information
Deep Sleep Information is available from your health care provider if it suspected that you suffer from a sleep disorder. Information on deep sleep is generally obtained from a sleep study.
- Causes of Sleep Deprivation
The causes of sleep deprivation are varied. While short term sleep deprivation with an apparent cause are no need for concern, prolonged sleep deprivation causes must be determined and treated.
- Sleep Stages Comparison
Sleep stages comparison has been conducted by many sleep research institutions throughout the world. Researchers now have a clear understanding of what happens to us during each of the 5 stages of sleep because of these comparisons.
- Sleep Problems Comparison
Sleep problems comparison is often done by sleep experts to determine causes and patterns of various sleep disorders. In fact, these comparisons have helped researchers identify over seventy sleep disorders.
- Sleep Deprivation Symptoms
Sleep deprivation symptoms are easy to recognize - but many people don't realize that they are being deprived of sleep. They get eight hours of rest each night - or so they think.
- 5 Stages of Sleep
There are 5 stages of sleep, but stage five, or REM sleep, is the most interesting stage as far as researchers are concerned. This is the period in which our brains are most active, but our bodies are literally paralyzed.
- Sleep Studies Comparison
Sleep studies comparison allows sleep study technicians to learn alot about your sleep patterns - and your potential sleep disorders. Many doctors recommend having a sleep study done once each year.
- Sleep Research Studies
Sleep research studies are conducted at sleep labs and Universities around the world. If you are interested in participating in such a study, you should contact the labs and Universities directly for more information.
- I Need Some Sleep
If "I need some sleep" is something you hear yourself saying often, you may have a sleep disorder that is preventing you from fully resting at night - even if you think you are getting plenty of sleep.
- Sleep Study Reviews
Millions of people have sleep study reviews done. In fact, doctors recommend having a sleep study done once per year to determine whether you have developed any sleep disorders and just to ensure that you are getting the proper amount of rest.
- Analysis of Sleep Problems
You've had a sleep study done and the sleep technician has made an analysis of sleep problems that were discovered during the study. Now what do you do?
- Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Sleep apnea symptoms are varied, but very noticeable. Sleep apnea can even cause rapid weight gain! If you suspect that you have sleep apnea you should definitely seek medical treatment.
- Sleep Apnea Treatments
There are effective sleep apnea treatments. The treatment that your doctor recommends will depend on what type of sleep apnea you have - Obstructive sleep apnea or central sleep apnea.
- Sleep Apnea Machines
Sleep apnea machines are now found in more and more private homes. Millions of people suffer from sleep apnea and while these machines are not a cure, they are effective treatments that are covered by most insurance companies.
- Snoring Cures Reviewed
Snoring cures reviewed has found some remedies that really do help you quit snoring! When you quit snoring, you will get a better night's rest - and so will your bed partner!
- Snoring Remedy Comparison
When doing a snoring remedy comparison, make sure that you understand that snoring has many different causes. The cause of your snoring will determine what the right rememdy for you is.
- Stop Snoring Aids
Your snoring may not only be keeping you and your bed partner from getting enough rest, it may also lead to a break up of a relationship! There are many stop snoring aids on the market that may help you stop snoring.
- Anti Snoring Products
There are numerous anti snoring products on the market, but determining which product will work best for your situation will most likely require a visit with your doctor.
- Snoring Spray Reviewed
One snoring spray reviewed doesn't work at all, the next one works great. How do you determine which sprays will work for you? It all depends on what causes you to snore. Snoring sprays don't work for everyone.
- Quit Snoring Methods
There are many quit snoring methods that don't work, and a very few that actually do work. To determine which method will help you stop snoring, first find out what is causing you to snore!
- Causes of Snoring
The causes of snoring are numerous, and in most cases harmless. However, snoring can be an indication of an underlying health problem. No matter how unimportant you feel snoring is, medical treatment should be sought.
- Sleep Walking Examined
Sleep walking is common in children and sleep walking examined has shown that this happens during our deepest sleep, in stages three and four of the sleeping process. In most cases, it is not an indication of health or mental problems.
- Lack Of Sleep
A discussion about the problems of individuals who suffer from lack of sleep. Including the symptoms experienced from lack of sleeping.
- Stages of Sleep Including REM Sleep
A discussion of the stages of sleep including REM sleep and how and individual moves back and forth between the various stages.
- Better Sleep Tips-Some Suggestions
A disussion of better sleep tips including tips to better improve your quality of rest and sleeping.
- Sleep Disorder Consequences-The Effects of Sleep Deprivation
This article is about sleep disorder consequences and the effects of sleep deprivation and includes the various lifestyle choices that contribute to sleep deprivation.
- REM Stage Sleep-and the 5 Stages of Sleep
A discussion of REM sleep and the 5 stages of sleep including characteristics of each sleep stage.
- Best Apnea Information-Causes and Potential Treatments
A discussion of the best apnea information as well as causes and potential treatments that will help individuals suffering from this sleep disorder.
- Sleep Apnea Information-Condition and Treatments
A short discussion on sleep apnea information that includes the two types of the sleep disorder obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea-Symptoms and Treatments
A discussion of the sleeping disorder obstructive sleep apnea including symptoms and treatment.
- Snoring Cures Examined-More Information
A discussion of the snoring cures examined and potential cures and treatments.
- Snoring Remedies Comparison-More ways to Find Treatment
A snoring remedies comparison including various suggestions for treatment and cures for snoring that support individuals who are trying to better their quality of life by snoring less.
- How to Stop Snoring-Methods to Discontinue Snoring
A discussion about how to stop snoring and the various symptoms and treatments available to stop snoring.
- Melatonin Information Reviewed-Evaluation and Assessment
A discussion of why it is important to have your melatonin information reviewed by a proper medical professional so that you can better understand the benefits of this sleep remedy.
- Sleep Aids Reviewed-More Ways to Sleep Well
Sleep aids reviewed is a discussion of the sleep aids available with particular emphasis on melatonin and herbal remedies.
- CPAP Supplies Reviewed-Evaluation and Assessment
CPAP supplies reviewed is a discussion of the benefits of a CPAP mask and machine for people who suffer from the sleep disorder obstructive sleep apnea.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome-Constant and Continual Exhaustion
A discussion of chronic fatigue syndrome including symptoms and lifestyle effects.
- Narcolepsy Disorder Review-Evaluation and Review
This narcolepsy disorder review contains information about the sleeping disorder including symptoms causes and potential treatments.
- Restless Legs Syndrome
A discussion of restless legs syndrome including symptoms of the sleep disorder and possible treatment options.
- Sleep Walking Review-Assessment and Evaluation of Somnambulism
This sleep walking review discusses the condition and offers treatment options and support for sufferers.
- Shift Work Problems-Employment Choices versus Sleep Deprivation
A discussion of shift work problems and the related sleep disorders that are created when the individuals sleep wake cycle is interrupted.
- Cures for Snoring-Treatment for the Person who Snores
A discussion of cures for snoring including various treatment options for mild to severe cases of snoring.
- Sleep Research Update-Sleep Study Update
This sleep research update provides information on why there is increased focus on sleep research and study and includes information on sleep disorders
- CPAP Machines Review-Ready for Evaluation
This CPAP machines review provides information on the benefits of CPAP machines in treating obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.
- Cure Snoring Treatments-Alleviate Your Symptoms
Cure snoring treatments is a discussion of ways to stop snoring including CPAP machines for snoring individuals who suffer from obstructive sleep apnea as well as natural snoring remedies.
- Melatonin Side Effects- A Natural Remedy
A discussion of melatonin side effects which discusses the positive and negative attributes of the natural sleep remedy.
- Chronic Fatigue Examination-Constant Weakness and Exhaustion
This chronic fatigue examination is a discussion about this neural disorder including the symptoms and the difficulties obtaining a proper diagnosis.
- Sleep Deprivation Effects on the Human Mind and Body
Sleep deprivation effects on the human mind and body includes the symptoms of sleep deprived effects and how your work and life are affected by loss of sleep.
- Sleep Walk Information
Sleep walking information to help you understand what happens when you sleep walk and how you appear to other people when you are sleep walking.
- What Is The Cause of Drooling During Sleep?
If you find that you are drooling during sleep, don't worry too much about it. Drool during sleep is quite common, and it is not an indication of any serious health problems.
- Insomnia Hypnosis Reviewed
If you suffer from insomnia, insomnia hypnosis reviewed programs should definitely be considered. These programs are quite helpful, and you can do your own insomnia hypnosis review while curing your problem.
- Chronic Fatigue Immunodeficiency Syndrome
Chronic fatigue immunodeficiency syndrome is usually an indication of underlying health problems. Chronic fatigue syndrome can only be treated by treating the underlying health problem first.
- Teen Sleep Examined
When teen sleep is examined, research shows that our teens do not get enough rest. Teen sleep studied shows that most teenagers have very short REM cycles.
- Talking In Your Sleep
Do you give away secrets when you are talking in your sleep? Don't worry, in most cases, you won't reveal anything private when you talk in your sleep - other than your dreams.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association
The Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association has been instrumental in finding cures and treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome. The IACFS works with physicians and research scientists around the world to help CFS patients.
- COPD Stages Reviewed
COPD stages reviewed shows that there are four stages of COPD, numbered 0 - 3. COPD stages review has taught research scientists that stage 3 COPD is life threatening.
- What is the Cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
If you are wondering what the cause of your Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are, you may not find your answers very easily. Causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are a source of heated discussions among physicians.
- Excessive REM Sleep
Excessive REM sleep can leave you feeling exhausted - no matter how many hours you sleep each night. Our bodies only get the rest we need when we are in a deep sleep, not in the REM stage.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Symptoms
If you are constantly feeling tired and exhaused, you may be showing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome symptoms. In fact, The condition is often mistaken for the flu because the symptoms are so similar.
- End Stage COPD
Ending stage COPD is a very serious condition that is life threatening. In end stage COPD, the airflow is considerably reduced, and in some cases completely cut off, which results in death.
- Sleep Talking Information
Sleep talking information will help you feel better about the fact that you have been talking in your sleep. In fact, simply having sleep talk information may even help you to stop sleep talking.
- Narcolepsy and Symptoms
Narcolepsy and symptoms of the disease are largley misunderstood by most people. Hollywood has made Narcolepsy out to be something that it really isn't, showing only portrayals of severe Narcolepsy.
- Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome
Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome is relatively new to the medical community. While it can be treated and cured, the exact cause or causes of the condition have yet to be fully determined.
- Insomnia Cures Reviewed
Many insomnia cures reviewed are unsafe! Don't run the risk of becoming addicted to sleep aids, or to doing damage to your body with chemicals. Consider natural treatments instead.
- Drooling During Sleep
Drooling during sleep may be irritating but is nothing serious. If you drool during sleep you may use medications to control causes but it is nothing to worry about.
- Drooling In Sleep
Drooling in sleep may be irritating and uncomfortable but is nothing to worry about. If you drool while sleeping it is not a serious issue.
- CPAP Masks Examined
There are many CPAP masks examined in the field of sleep disorders. The type of CPAP masks considered should be based on a physician’s recommendation.
- CPAP Mask Comparison
A CPAP mask comparison should be conducted to find the most comfortable one for you. A comparison of CPAP masks can prove valuable in getting the most out of your sleep.
- CPAP Machine Information
CPAP machine information can be obtained from your physician or pharmacist. Getting information on CPAP machines will help determine which one is best
- Sleep Masks
Sleep masks should be used if you have trouble sleeping because of light. An examination of sleep masks will be helpful in determining the one best for your needs.
- Sleep Sack Comparison
A sleep sack comparison should be made before purchasing one. A comparison of sleep sacks will be helpful in finding the perfect one.
- Sleep Mask Analysis
A sleep mask analysis should be done if diagnosed with sleep apnea. An analysis of sleep masks will help determine the best mask to use.
- Baby Sleep Pillow
A baby sleep pillow will help the baby sleep on its back. Baby sleep pillows provide a safe way for babies to sleep.
- Melatonin Side Effects
Serious melatonin side effects are rare. Long term side effects of melatonin for sleeping are still unknown but short term shows assistance for a sound sleep.
- CPAP accessories examination
CPAP accessories are readily available in medical supply stores. An examination of CPAP accessories should be made before making a purchase.
- Sleep Medication Effects
Sleep medication effects can complicate insomnia. The effects of sleep medications may cause more harm then the original condition if taken long term.
- Insomnia Relief and Cures
Insomnia relief and cures are readily available. Treatments for relief from insomnia should be discussed with a medical professional before attempting any remedies.
- Sleep Mats
Sleep mats are a great piece of camping gear. A review of sleeping mats should be conducted prior to purchasing one.
- Lack of Sleep
Lack of sleep can be caused by many factors. Dangers caused by lack of sleep include health issues and accidents caused by drowsiness.
- Sleep Apnia Masks
Sleep apnia masks are used with CPAP machines to promote better sleep patterns. A sleep apnia mask is a common misspelling of apnea.
- Sleep Apnia Surgery
Sleep apnia surgery may be done in cases where the cessation of breathing is acute. Surgery for sleep apnia is done only when severe.
- acupuncture for insomnia depression anxiety
Acupuncture for insomnia, depression and anxiety has been around for many years. Acupuncture to treat insomnia, depression and anxiety can be very valuable to reduce symptoms.
- Help for Sleep Problems
Help for sleep problems is readily available. Help for sleeping problems can include both natural and traditional medications and techniques.
- Sleep Machine Comparison
A sleep machine comparison will be helpful in determining the best one. A comparison of sleep machines can easily be made.
- CPAP Equipment Comparison
A CPAP equipment comparison should be made to choose the one right for you. Comparison of CPAP equipment can be done in person or on the Internet.
- Natural Sleep Aids
Natural sleep aids are rapidly becoming popular as a sleep aid. Natural sleeping aids often do not produce the side effects of prescription medications.
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a medical disorder where you feel an uncontrollable urge to move your legs constantly. Restless leg syndrome afflicts many people.
- Common Insomnia Causes
Common insomnia causes are medical issues or restlessness caused by stress. Causes of insomnia should be looked at by a medical professional for proper treatment.
- Common Sleep Medications
Common sleep medications include drugs and natural remedies. Information on sleep medications should be obtained from your doctor before starting treatment.
- COPD-Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
A discussion about COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and its health effects.
- CPAP Accessories
CPAP accessories are readily available in medical supply stores. An examination of CPAP accessories should be made before making a purchase.
- Sleep Mask Analysis
A sleep mask analysis should be done if diagnosed with sleep apnea. An analysis of sleep masks will help determine the best mask to use.
- Apnea Treatment
Apnea treatment typically involves use of a CPAP machine to help open up the airflow and allow you to breathe better.
- COPD End Stages
COPD end stages occur when the disease is no longer treatable and there are additional complications.
- Excessive REM Sleep
Excessive REM sleep occurs when you are in the REM cycle for too long during the night or have additional deep sleeping patterns during the day. It can cause many issues.
- Drool While Asleep
If you drool while asleep you may have certain sleep patterns that trigger it. Babies also tend to drool, especially when teething.
- Insomnia Sleep Problems
Insomnia sleep problems occur when you are not getting enough sleep or have trouble falling asleep.
- Effects of Sleep Apnea
The effects of sleep apnea can vary depending on the severity of the condition. However, it is important to get treatment for it so you are able to get a good night’s rest.
- Melatonin Deprivation
Melatonin deprivation occurs when your body does not produce enough of the natural hormone. This will prevent you from being able to sleep.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Cures
Obstructive sleep apnea cures involve use of a CPAP machine to help force air through the airway and allow you to breathe better at night
- Partner Sleep Problems
Partner sleep problems occur when the person with whom you share a bed disrupts your sleep to a point where you can not get a full night’s rest.
- Baby Sleep Problems
- Infant Sleep Problems
Infant sleeping problems are normal through four months old. If a child still does not sleep through the night after five months, consult a pediatrician.
- Toddler Sleep Problems
Toddler sleep problems are usually nothing to be concerned about. Through the first year, children often have problems sleeping or waking up in the middle of the night.
- Sleep Deprivation Problems
Sleep deprivation problems can cause many side effects in the home at school and at work. You will need to remedy the issue for your health and those of your family.
- Sleep Apnia Cures
Sleep apnia cures are available in the form of diet and exercise as well as the use of a CPAP machine.
- Sleep Apnia Symptoms
Sleep apnia symptoms can be mild and irritating or severe and disruptive. They generally consist of inability to breath and snoring.
- Sleepwalking Remedies
Sleepwalking remedies include over the counter medications as well as lifestyle changes. More pronounced treatment is usually not necessary.
- Ways to Stop Snoring
There are many ways to stop snoring. If you snore, it can be disruptive to your sleep as well as your partner’s and should be looked into to prevent it.
- Sleep Machines
Sleep machines provide valuable relief from sleep apnea disorders. It will help you breathe better, get a better sleep and reduce snoring.
- End Stages of COPD
The end stages of COPD are when there are no more ways to treat the patient and there may be additional, severe complications.
- Sleep Apnea Health Problems
Sleep apnea health problems occur when the disease starts to affect your day time life. You may have problems being productive if you do not get enough rest.
- Anxiety and Sleep - Is There Help Available
A discussion about the link between anxiety and sleep or lack thereof. Various solutions are mentioned and analyzed.
- Baby Sleep Problems - What Should a Parent Do?
This article discusses baby sleep problems and gives the reader an overview of the various causes and treatment options.
- Best Cure For Snoring - Try To Determine The Severity of Your Condition
This discussion centers around the best cure for snoring and how difficult that question can be to answer. Relief from the problem depends on an accurate diagnosis of the underlying condition.
- Best Cure For Insomnia
This discussion centers around the best cure for insomnia and touches briefly on the causes and treatment options available.
- Causes of Insomnia - Ask Yourself if You are Stressed - Ask Yourself if You are Stressed or If You Have a More Serious Problem
A discussion of the various causes of insomnia and treatment options available. It attempts to answer the various reasons why people suffer from the condition.
- Getting Baby To Sleep - A Consistent Sleep Schedule is Best
This discussion on getting baby to sleep attempts to reassure parents that they are not alone. Sometimes no matter what you do your child will have difficulty sleeping however if you apply consistency to their bedroom routine and sleep schedule you w
- Glyconutrients and Insomnia
This article provides an introduction into the benefits of glyconutrients and how it may alleviate insomnia.
- Help For Insomnia - There May Be Underlying Causes For Your Lack of Sleep
This article provides information on how to get help for your insomnia and the various underlying causes and concerns the reader may have.
- Home Remedies For Snoring - Common Sense is Sometimes the Best Solution For Any Problem
A discussion about the various home remedies available that may help to reduce snoring. Sometimes a little common sense is all it takes.
- Hypothalamus Sleep Research for Insomnia
A discussion of hypothalamus sleep research on insomnia and the various treatment options.
- Infant Sleep Apnea
Infant sleep apnea is a rare but potentially serious sleep disorder in young children. Parents need to be aware of the symptoms especially if obstructive sleep apnea has been diagnosed in other family members.
- Hypothyroid and Insomnia
This article explores the link between hypothyroidism and insomnia.
- Insomnia Causes - Lifestyle and Depression can be Causal Factors
A discussion of various insomnia causes and certain treatment options that are available. Awareness is the first step.
- Insomnia Relief - Your Can't Ignore Your Sleep Problem Forever!
A discussion of the search for insomnia relief. In our modern world many people do not attach enough importance to their sleep and they generally suffer the effects of this attitude with irritability and sluggishness that affects their personal and w
- Insomnia Treatment - Educating Yourself on the Various Causes of Insomnia is Very Important
This article discusses the differences between temporary and chronic insomnia, the various causes and treatments.
- Menopause and Insomnia
This article highlights the relationship between menopause and insomnia. Some women who are experiencing certain menopausal symptoms have found that when these are treated they are able to get get a better night's rest.
- Effects of Sleep Deprivation - The Negative Effects of a Lack of Sleep can Include Ill Health
A discussion that touches on the effects of sleep deprivation on your home, work and academic life. These sleep deprivation effects are important and relevant to your life.
- Natural Cure for Insomnia - Many People With Insomnia Are Looking For Natural Treatment
This article takes a look for a natural cure for insomnia as an alternative to prescription medication. Particularily it focuses on the problems menopausal women face and who wished to have their insomnia cured naturally.
- Sleeping Pills - A Good Solution for Temporary Insomnia Solution Long Term Use Not Recommended
A discussion on the effectiveness of sleeping pills in alleviating the effects of short term insomnia. Long term usage of a prescription sleeping pill is discouraged.
- Snoring Relief - Reducing or Eliminating Snoring Can Be Beneficial to You and Your Family
A discussion about some natural alternatives that you can use in order to achieve snoring relief. These alternatives for relief from snoring include herbs, breathing exercises and acupuncture.
- Teen Sleep Deprivation - Our Overscheduled Teenagers are Getting Less Sleep Than Ever Before
A discussion about the increasing prevalence of teen sleep deprivation. This sleep deprivation in teens can affect their academic and personal lives and the problem is often not recognized by society.
- Sleep Deprivation and Memory - Impacts Academics and Work
A discussion about the various negatives effects related to sleep deprivation and memory. The article also delves into the negative effects of sleep deprivation and learning.
- Sleep Apnea Sickness - Many Do Not Realize the Seriousness Of Sleep Apnea
A discussion of sleep apnea sickness and it's affect on your health and work lives. Up to 20% of the population may experience problems with sleep apnea and sickness and are not even aware of the problem.
- Prescription Sleep Aids - While Helpful in the Short Term Beware of Potential Long Term Problems
A discussion of the positive and negative characteristics of prescription sleep aids. Certain natural alternatives to prescription sleeping aids are also discussed.
- Physical Effects of Sleep Deprivation - Lack of Sleep Affects Your Personal and Professional Lives
This is a discussion of the physical effects of sleep deprivation. The article includes the effects of sleep deprivation on the individual's personal and professional life.
- Prevent Snoring - Snoring May Prevent a Good Night's Rest For You or Your Bed Partner
This article discusses how and why you should make every effort to prevent snoring for your health and for the comfort of your bed partner. It also discusses techniques that can help prevent snoring.
- RBD Sleep Disorders
A discussion of RBD sleep disorders or REM behavior disorder including symptoms and treatment options.
- What is Narcolepsy - With Proper Treatment You Can Lead A Healthy Life
This article about what is narcolepsy provides an introduction to narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is a sleep disorder and should be treated by a Medical Professional and not ignored.
- Sleep Apnea In Children - It Can Be Worrisome For Parents There are Treatment Options Available
A discussion of the relatively rare occurence of sleep apnea in children. The causes and symptoms of apnea in children are examined as well as a few treatment options.
- Sleep Apnea Learning Disabilities May be Stopping Your Child From Achieving Their Full Potential
A discussion of sleep apnea learning disabilities in children. Unfortunately a sleep apnea learning disability may be undiagnosed in many children.
- You May Need to Adjust CPAP Pressure in Order to Get the Full Benefit From the CPAP Machine
A discussion about the importance of knowing how to adjust CPAP pressure correctly when using a CPAP machine. A CPAP pressure adjustment ensures that the individual is receiving full benefit from the machine.
- Alternative Therapies For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
A discussion about alternative therapies for chronic fatigue syndrome. The treatments for chronic fatigue syndrome that are recommended here are a combination of traditional medicine and alternative therapies
- Ambien Sleepwalking - While Rare There Have Been Instances of Sleepwalking While Taking Ambien
A discussion about ambien sleepwalking. This discussion confirms that these ambien sleep walking side effects are rare and if they occur you should consult your Doctor.
- American Sleep Apnea Association - The ASAA is a Non-Profit Dedicated to Sleep Apnea
A discussion about the American Sleep Apnea Association and its mission. The mission of the American Sleep Apnea Association is among other things to enhance the health of those suffering from sleep apnea.
- Antidepressants and Sleep Problems - Antidepressants Can Cause Sleep Problems for Some People
For some their is a relationship between antidepressants and sleep problems. The sleep problems caused by antidepressants are treatable by adjusting your prescription and by other methods as prescribed by your Doctor.
- Apnea Monitoring - For Infants With a Breathing Obstruction a Sleep Apnea Monitor Provides More Than Just Peace of Mind
Sleep apnea monitoring is important for infants who have been diagnosed with sleep apnea or are at risk of SIDS. A sleep apnea monitor is a highly recommended treatment option that can alleviate the effects of sleep apnea in infants and provide peace
- Baby Sleep Apnea - While Rare in Infants Sleep Apnea Can Be Very Serious if Left Untreated
Baby sleep apnea is a relatively rare condition for infants. However, if sleep apnea in infants is left untreated it can lead to some serious health complications.
- Melatonin Was Banned - Melatonin is Available by Prescription Only in Many European Countries
Melatonin was banned in many European countries and Canada due to regulatory concerns. Many people who ask why was melatonin banned in those countries do not realize that it is still available by prescription.
- Many are Searching For The Best Cure For Insomnia
A discussion about the best cure for insomnia. Many people are unaware of the many causes and treatments for insomnia and this article should help.
- BiPAP versus CPAP - The Advantages and Disadvantages of Each Should Be Examined
A discussion about the differences of BiPAP versus CPAP machines for sleep apnea patients. The decision between continuous versus bilevel positive airway pressure is a personal one and is based on your Doctors recommendation.
- There are Many Places To Buy a CPAP Machine - Both Online and Offline
A discussion on where and how to buy a CPAP machine. Particular emphasis is placed on the advantages of buying a CPAP machine online due to higher convenience and price.
- What is the Cause of Narcolepsy - The Cause is Often Unknown, However There are Clues
What is the cause of narcolepsy? This article discusses various theories and ideas about what causes narcolepsy and offers some suggestions and treatment options.
- The Cause of Sleep Apnea - There are May Variables that You and Your Doctor May Have to Examine
A discussion about the cause of sleep apnea. Up to 20% of the population may have the disorder and neglect to ask their Doctor what are the causes of sleep apnea and how can it be treated.
- People Look for a Common Cause of Sleep Deprivation
A discussion of the cause of sleep deprivation. There are however many causes of sleep deprivation that need to be examined in order to find relief.
- There are Many Causes for Insomnia After Surgery - Fortunately Most are Temporary in Nature
A discussion about the various causes of insomnia after surgery. Most insomnia complications after surgery are temporary.
- Central Sleep Apnea in Pediatric Patients
A discussion about central sleep apnea in pediatric patients. Pediatric sleep apnea is rare and with proper diagnosis and treatment children should lead normal lives.
- Cerebral Palsy and Sleep Problems
A discussion about cerebral palsy and sleep problems. Cerebral palsy and sleep disorders are quite common and there is some relief available with traditional medicine.
- A Child Sleep Disorder Can Be Very Frightening For Parents
A discussion about having a child sleep disorder and what to do about it. Child sleep problems can be very frightening for parents.
- There is Much Debate About Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Exercise Among the Medical Community
A discussion about chronic fatigue syndrome and exercise. The benefits of exercise and CFS are actively debated in the medical community.
- Any Drug for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome That is Available Today Only Treats The Symptoms of CFS
There is no drug for chronic fatigue syndrome that treats the condition directly. The medication for chronic fatigue syndrome available today treats the health problems associated with the disease in order to increase the comfort of the patient.
- There are Many Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment Options
A discussion about chronic fatigue treatment options and how they may help alleviate the symptoms. Treatments for chronic fatigue syndrome that may be effective include natural remedies as well as traditional medicine.
- There are Many Treatments For Chronic Sleep Deprivation
A discussion about chronic sleep deprivation. Being chronically sleep deprived can affect the individuals home and work life as well as their overall health.
- A CPAP Chin Strap Makes Your CPAP Mask More Effective as It Can Help Prevent Leaks
A CPAP chin strap is effective at maintaining the CPAP mask on the wearers face. CPAP chinstraps are available offline at pharmacies and CPAP vendors as well as at online vendors.
- It is Important To Use Only Recommended CPAP Cleaners When Cleaning Your CPAP Equipment
It is important to always use the recommended CPAP cleaners when maintaining your CPAP equipment. CPAP mask cleaners that are recommended by the manufacturer will ensure that your equipment works smoothly.
- There are Many Reasons That the Use of A CPAP Machine Can Cause CPAP Dry Mouth
A discussion about CPAP dry mouth and it's effect on CPAP users. Dry mouth caused by CPAP use can be effectively treated by the addition of moistened air with a humidifier among other things.
- CPAP Filters Maintain the Quality of The Air in Your CPAP Machine
CPAP filters maintain the air quality of the CPAP machine while in use. Using CPAP filters that are clean prevents blockage of the tubing that supplies air to the sleeping individual.
- CPAP Head Gear - More Effective and Comfortable
A discussion about the differences between using CPAP head gear with a full face mask versus a nasal mask system. A CPAP mask with headgear is found by many users to be more comfortable and effective than a nasal device.
- CPAP Machines for Sale - Your Best Selection and Convenience is Online
A discussion about the most convenient place to find CPAP machines for sale. CPAP machine sales are handled in the offline world at drugstores and other vendors but for the best selection and convenience you should check online vendors.
- CPAP Mask Selection - A CPAP Mask Need Not Be Uncomfortable
A discussion about the importance of proper CPAP mask selection. Care should be taken in the purchase process in order to ensure proper comfort and fit particularily when the individual is in the process of nasal CPAP mask selection.
- CPAP Mask Wipes - Your CPAP Mask Will Be More Effective and Comfortable
A discussion about CPAP mask wipes. Wipes for your CPAP mask are very convenient and helpful as it is important that your CPAP mask be kept clean in order to ensure comfort and hygiene.
- CPAP Masks are Uncomfortable If Not Properly Fitted and the Air Pressure Settings Are Incorrect
CPAP masks are uncomfortable is a common complaint among first time users of sleep apnea machines. Why CPAP masks are uncomfortable for them however generally reflects improper settings, fit and the fact that they are unaccustomed to wearing it.
- The CPAP Nasal Mask is the Most Popular Choice Among CPAP Users and Here's Why!
The CPAP nasal mask is the most popular choice among CPAP users. The nasal CPAP mask is generally less cumbersome and is ideal for people who are not mouth breathers.
- The Pillar Procedure - An Effective Sleep Apnea Treatment Option
A discussion about the benefits of the pillar procedure and its effectiveness as a treatment option for those suffering from mild sleep panea.
- Sleep Apnea Equipment - If This Medical Equipment Is Used Correctly Your Treatment Will Be Successful
Sleep apnea medical equipment if used correctly according to the manufacturers and your Doctors instructions has a high probability of success.
- An Overview Of Sleep Apnea In Children - It's Not As Rare as You Think!
Sleep apnea in children or a more accurate description would be obstructive sleep apnea in children is not as rare as commonly thought.
- Sleep Apnea Devices - A Dental Device Can Help in Your Treatment For Snoring
Sleep apnea devices can help in the treatment of sleep disorders such as apnea. A dental device for sleep apnea for instance can prevent the pallate from collapsing during sleep.
- Taking Your Sleep Apnea Disorder Seriously - Your Health is Important
One major problem with a sleep apnea disorder is that the individual may not know they have a sleep apnea sleep disorder unless their bed partner tells them.
- Signs and Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or CFS Symptoms - Obesity is a Factor
Signs and symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome or CFS symptoms are increased in severity by being overweight.
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder - Dangers of Interrupting your Natural Sleep Patterns
A shift work sleep disorder can not only cause sleep problems. Your night shift sleep problem can present dangers at work if you not alert and functioning.
- Solutions For Severe Sleep Apnea - Serious Health Concerns
Severe sleep apnea affects a growing segment of the population particularily as we age and gain weight. Obstructive sleep apnea is generally partly or completely treatable.
- Research For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or CFS Research is Providing New Insight
Research For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or cfs research continues to shed new light on this condition.
- The Fisher and Paykel CPAP Full Face Or Nasal Mask - Designed For Comfort
The Fisher and Paykel CPAP Mask whether it is full face or nasal are designed for the comfort of the apnea patient.
- The Fisher And Paykel Humidifier and CPAP Machine - Comfort For the Apnea Patient
The Fisher and Paykel CPAP machine with humidifier provides excellent treatment for apnea patients.
- Loud and Excessive Snoring Is Cause For Concern
Excessive snoring and loud snoring are a cause for concern as it could represent undiagnosed sleep apnea. This article discusses the issues.
- Fisher Paykel CPAP Machine - Ease Of Use
A Fisher Paykel CPAP Machine is very user friendly and will treat you well if you perform proper cleaning and maintenance.
- Effects Of Melatonin On Human Reproduction Function and Health
The effects of melatonin on human reproduction function and health is assumed to be OK but there has been no effective analysis to confirm this.
- Devilbliss CPAP Machine - Comfort and Quality
The Devilbliss CPAP Machine is a high quality CPAP device for the treatment of your sleep apnea.
- A Respironics Cpap Machine Is A Long Lasting Piece Of Equipment
A Respironics Cpap Machine will last a long time if you properly maintain it and replace filters and parts as recommended.
- Melatonin Safety and Side Effects Are Still Relatively Unknown
The safety of melatonin and it's side effects are still relatively unknown as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not regulate the supplement.
- The Exact Causes of Restless Legs Syndrome Are Unknown, Treatment is Available
The exact causes of restless legs syndrome are still unknown, however several treatment options are available.
- The Puritan Bennett CPAP Machine, Treatment for Your Sleep Apnea
A Puritan Bennett CPAP Machine will if used according to Doctor and manufacturer recommendations alleviate your apnea and provide a healthy sleep.
- An Introduction To REM or Rapid Eye Movement Sleep Disorder
A discussion about REM sleep disorder or REM sleep behavior disorder and its effect on the individual and their loved ones.
- What Is Melatonin
Many ask - what is melatonin - and - do you have any information on melatonin - when they cannot sleep. If you are experiencing short term sleeplessness than a melatonin supplement can help.
- Sleep Problems or More Particularily Adult Sleep Problems Can Increase With Age
Sleep problems can occur at any age, but generally increase as we get older. Adult sleep problems should be treated with quality care and remedies.
- Stop Snoring Solutions - Get Professional Assistance
Proper solutions to stop snoring begin with a visit to your Doctor. Many people try to solve the problem on their own with poor results.
- What Is Narcolepsy and What is the Cause of Narcolepsy - Many Ask These Questions After Diagnosis
Many ask the questions - what Is narcolepsy and what is the cause of narcolepsy when they first hear of the diagnosis.
- CPAP Nasal Pillows versus a CPAP Full Face System Offer Users A Higher Degree of Comfort
CPAP nasal pillows are a welcome alternative to the full face system for individuals who have sleep apnea. A CPAP with nasal pillows system allows some users to achieve a more comfortable and restful sleep versus conventional full face CPAP therapy.
- CPAP Nose Mask - The Comfortable CPAP Option
The CPAP nose mask is considered to be the most comfortable option for CPAP users as it is felt to be less restrictive. Wearing a CPAP nose mask is only effective in treating sleep apnea if the user does not breathe through their mouth while asleep.
- CPAP Repair and Maintenance - CPAP Repairs and Proper Maintenance Need To Be Undertaken by Qualified Personel
Proper CPAP repair and maintainance is discussed. CPAP machine repairs need to done by manufacturer recommended repair centers only.
- CPAP Side Effects Range From Discomfort to A Dry Airway
CPAP side effects while minor in nature can have serious effects for the individual. The side effects of CPAP use can include discomfort and dry airways that can cause the individual to give up this effective treatment to their own detriment.
- CPAP Therapy is Very Effective in Treating Sleep Apnea
CPAP therapy if properly administered is the most effective treatment available. Sleep apnea CPAP therapy has helped many individuals eliminate their sleep deprivation symptoms.
- It is Important to Keep CPAP Tubing Clean and In Proper Working Order
It is too easy to overlook the importance of the CPAP tubing in a sleep apnea machine. CPAP machine tubing should be regularily inspected and replaced when necessary.
- Dangers of Using a CPAP or Sleep Apnea Machine
The dangers of using a CPAP machine are remote and are generally related to misuse or poor maintenance. Are CPAP machines dangerous is a question that people ask who are unfamiliar with sleep apnea machines and how they work.
- Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome - Another Name For Night Owl?
Delayed sleep phase syndrome is another name for night owl for which our society has a label. Many with phase syndrome DSPS however do have difficulty easily functioning in our 9 to 5 world.
- Diagnosing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Diagnosing Chronic Fatigue Syndrome can be difficult for many medical professionals given the cyclical nature of the condition. A CFS diagnosis is difficult to confirm because the symptoms can apply to many other conditions.
- Drugs for Insomnia, Prescription Medication or Over-the-Counter Drugs?
There are a variety of drugs for insomnia that are available. Insomnia medication includes various prescription medications as well as over the counter medications that offer treatment.
- Effects of Insomnia - The Side Effects of Insomnia are Serious
The effects of insomnia impact your emotional and physical well being. The side effects of insomnia are a subject of focus as they relate to the physical impact and the increase in anxiety that they create.
- Eliminate or Stop Snoring, Get a Medical Opinion
Many people would like to be able to eliminate snoring, particularily in their sleep partner. Snoring reduction and elimination however should be coordinated with your Doctor in order to get the best treatment possible.
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness and Sleep Deprivation -- Seek a Medical Opinion
People experiencing excessive daytime sleepiness should be aware that this could be a symptom of a severe underlying condition. Daytime drowsiness reflects sleep deprivation and is the most common complaint of first time visitors to a sleep clinic.
- Causes and Facts About Insomnia -- There Are Links to Other Health Issues
There are many facts about insomnia that people should be aware of including possible underlying health conditions. These underlying health condtions and other information on insomnia that they discover should be discussed with their Doctor so that a
- Full Face, Versus Nasal Mask or Nasal Pillow May Be the Best CPAP Choice
A full face CPAP mask is generally the best apnea treatment option for patients who sleep with their mouth open. This CPAP sleep mask is generally more comfortable for the patient than a CPAP chin strap would be.
- Assistance or Help for Insomnia, Pay Attention To Any Other Health Issues You May Have
Help for insomnia is available from your Doctor who may examine any other underlying health issues you may have. Treatments for insomnia can vary from drug therapy to stress reduction strategies.
- Home Treatment of Sleep Apnea - If You Have Mild Sleep Apnea This May Be An Option
Home treatment of sleep apnea may be an option for you if you have mild sleep apnea. Sleep apnea treatment from your Doctor will be needed if your apnea continues.
- How Does Kidney Disease Cause Insomnia
The question how does kidney disease cause insomnia is important to ask because many do not believe that insomnia and kidney disease are related. This discussion provides insight into the relationship.
- How to Adjust Your CPAP Machine - Wake Up Refreshed and Ready To Take On The World
Many ask about how to adjust your CPAP machine in order to increase comfort or effectiveness. Adjustments to your CPAP machine should be done with the guidance of your physician or the manufacturer.
- How to Cure Transient, Intermittent and Chronic Insomnia
A discussion on how to cure insomnia. A cure for insomnia that is short term can usually be treated with over the counter remedies while long term insomnia usually requires the assistance of your physician.
- Hypersecretion of Melatonin by Your Pineal Gland Can Cause Many Problems
A discussion about the effects of hypersecretion of melatonin by the pineal gland. This melatonin hypersecretion can be a serious disorder for individuals who are unaware or ignore the symptoms of the problem.
- Information on Insomnia Is Available from Many Sources
A discussion about the many sources of available information on insomnia. Information about insomnia can be found on the internet, libraries and from your Doctor. Recently major news organizations such as CNN, CNBC and Fox News have been running show
- Many are Unaware of the Relationship Between Insomnia and Aspartate
There is evidence of a relationship between Insomnia and Aspartate. More than recommended dosages of performance enhancing supplements containing aspartate has verified the link between aspartate and difficulty sleeping.
- Insomnia and Causes - There Can Be Psychological and Physiological Reasons
A discussion about insomnia and causes. Many do not realize the causes of insomnia can be both physiological and psychological.
- Insomnia Medications - Depend on the Severity of the Condition and Your Doctors Evaluation
A discussion of various insomnia medications that may be prescribed by the individual's doctor. Depending on the severity of their condition the physician may decide that a change in the patient's sleep hygiene may be more appropriate rather than pre
- Insomnia and Menopause, Can Cause Sleep Difficulties But There are Ways to Alleviate the Problem
This article discusses the relationship between menopause and insomnia. In addition, the relationship between sleep difficulties and insomnia is examined and various methods to alleviate the problems are discussed.
- Legal Issues Regarding Sleep Apnea are Complex
The legal issues regarding obstructive sleep apnea are unnecessarily complex. At this point you probably will have to fight for reimbursement from your insurance company.
- Masks For CPAP Machines or CPAP Machine Masks Should Be Chosen Carefully
The masks used for CPAP machines do wear out over time. Your CPAP machine mask should be inspected regularily and replaced if needed.
- Medications for Sleep Disorders
Medications for sleep disorders are available from the established medical community and many alternative health care companies. We suggest that you don't reject prescribed medication for your sleep problem just because of pressure from alternative m
- Melatonin and Children
The medical community discourages the use of melatonin by children for several important reasons. Other methods to solve sleep problems such as better sleep hygiene are recommended.
- The Recommended or Optimal Melatonin Dosage Depends on Individual Factors - Do Your Research
The recommended or optimal melatonin dosage depends on factors such as age, weight and if the individual has ever taken the supplement.
- The Release or Secretion of Melatonin Hormones During Sleep
The release of melatonin hormones during a healthy sleep occurs each night as our eyes react to darkness and the pineal gland starts the secretion of melatonin.
- Melatonin Hyper Condition Treatments are Less Drastic Than Conventional Drug Therapy
Melatonin hyper condition light treatment is less drastic than using the common prescription medication. The effects of melatonin on these cases can be beneficial.
- Melatonin Safety - No Indications Of Danger by The FDA
The safety of melatonin gets questioned periodically by various experts but with disinterest by the FDA there has been no conclusive evidence either way about melatonin safety.
- Military Retirements Based on Sleep Apnea Is A Contentious Issue
Military Retirements Based on Sleep Apnea is a relatively recent issue. Generally the Military is awakening to the seriousness of apnea as is the general population.
- Lack of Sleep and Insomnia are An Insomnia Sleep Disorder
A temporary lack of sleep or longer term insomnia are both considered an insomnia sleep disorder
- Sleep Eating Disorder - A Rare and Puzzling Sleep Disorder
Sleep eating disorder or more particularily a nocturnal sleep related eating disorder is thought to be similar to sleep walking, however the investigation continues.
- A Resmed CPAP or More Particularily A Resmed s8 Autoset Vantage is Comfortable Apnea Therapy
A Resmed CPAP s8 autoset vantage machine responds to your individual apnea needs by automatically adjusting air pressure.
- The S8 Elite Resmed CPAP Machine - A Bilevel Machine Makes A Difference
A Resmed CPAP Machine or more particularily a S8 Elite Resmed CPAP Machine provides heated and moisturized air for your comfort during your apnea treatment.
- A Resmed Cpap Full Face Or Nasal Mask - A Comfortable Fit For Your Apnea Treatment
A Resmed Cpap full face or nasal mask is a quality product that will alleviate your apnea symptoms.
- CPAP Equipment By Respironics - Convenient Enough To Be Used While Traveling
Respironics cpap equipment is convenient enough to be used while traveling so that you can get a good night's sleep.
- Mild Sleep Apnea Reevaluated
An interesting video from a sleep apnea patient describing the surgery and using his CPAP machine.
- Privacy Statement
- Customer Support
- Partner Sites